First day of school in Accra

Today was the kids first day of school at their international school Lincoln Community School. And we even slept most of the night leading up to it instead of having our 1 am I can’t sleep anymore party.

Everyone we met- kids and staff alike were so welcoming. I think the kids will love it here.  They start the day with a morning meeting outside.



I stuck around to make sure all was well and found them having fun



They are in the process now of choosing their after school activities.  Each season has new choices. Some they’re choosing between are basketball, lacrosse, chess, swimming, chess, baking, and origami.  They even had a lego robot option which made us feel at home.  
I think they will be happy here.  

And since I forgot to take first day of school pictures I’ll post my first day of church here photo.  


Comments

Grandma H said…
It’s fun to hear how it’s all coming together. Always look forward to your posts Wishing you the best on this new adventure.
Krista said…
Thanks Grandma! Love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Jaxon's 4!

Family Pictures