Dylan's First Birthday!

So I know it was just Christmas and I should be posting those pictures, but I wanted to do Dylan's birthday more. I can't believe how fast this year has gone and Dylan is already 1 year old! We had a couple celebrations for him: one at each of the grandparent's houses and one here.





This was my first attempt at making a birthday cake in a different shape. I'm excited with how it turned out.


Dylan's own cake


5 minutes later... I'm actually impressed it's only on his face and not in his hair and everywhere!


Jaxon knew we were wrapping Dylan's present downstairs so when we turned our backs for a second, he ran down and was so excited when we found him next to the unwrapped slide wanting to go up and down on it. Instead, he had to help me rewrap it and wait for Dylan.


Dylan loves it almost as much as Jax!


Mom had some kazoos that Dylan loved making noise with!


These last 3 are of us eating that day at Bubbas in Jackson after swimming. Think the boys were worn out?


Comments

I love the cake that you made. Your are so creative. I hope you guys had a great Christmas!!

Popular posts from this blog

Jaxon's 4!

Family Pictures