Christmas Lights

Last night, we went to the see the lights in Ogden and all the Christmas villages lit up. It finally felt like winter. Even though there was no snow on the ground, we dug out all the kid's snowclothes and bundled them up tight! Jaxon was shy at first of course because there were a lot of people around, but towards the end he ran around with the other kids looking in all the little houses trying to find a train. Sorry about the low quality pictures. One of these times I'm gonna have to remember my camera and not just have to use my camera phone!





I think their favorite part of the night though was going to Arctic Circle afterwards for ice cream. Jaxon got the normal size and Dylan got the kiddie cone. Next time we might have to upgrade Dylan's though. I think he could've eaten his and Jaxon's!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaxon's 4!

Family Pictures