The gift of Time

This experience in Ghana has given us a few gifts but the biggest one is Time.  Life has a slower pace here.  We have less outside obligations on evenings and weekends so we’ve been able to spend more time together.  We’ve played lots of games, gone swimming almost daily, done puzzles, and played lots of volleyball and soccer outside.  It has its ups and downs but it’s ultimately bringing us closer together.
This picture I made them pause their soccer circle for.



 I walked into this gem of a positive moment of togetherness yesterday.


My days have also freed up as well.  Now I have time to visit the temple more regularly, time to have lunch with friends, time to go serve at a school for the disabled and an orphanage, time to exercise, time to delete and organize  my pictures and emails, time to go to the multiple grocery stores to find what I need (I miss one stop shopping), time to help out in the classrooms, and time to start learning French!





Comments

This is incredibly cool to read about your experiences!! Thank you for posting all the pictures and stories! My kids are loving all the differences and I'm hoping this is helping them realize how blessed they are to have so much! So keep posting! We sure miss your cute family!
Krista said…
Thank you Loretta we miss you guys too! It’s so fun to have all these experiences and know there’s more great experiences ahead of us when it’s all over too.

Popular posts from this blog

Jaxon's 4!

Family Pictures